Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My First Android App..!

Ever since Google announced its mobile platform Android , I became a fan of it for two reasons.

  • Its from Google
  • I can still stay with Java , eclipse to write most effective Mobile Application
How ever it was all not that romantic. Due to project overheads , unable to configure their plug in for eclipse when they released their SDK i left out my plans on developing application in android.

But today just got my time and interest back again to try my hands on Android. I planned at least to write a Hello world. Now i suceeded the result one more category Android added to my blog posts.

Heres the screen shot from the emulator.... !


you can except few more good Apps from me ! :)

4 comments:

Peerless said...

My mobile sucks da ..often its getting restarted... Soon we need to open our mobile or buy a open mobile.

Hope you will get my needs then and give me as applications

Ashok said...

Sure .. But before that make vlc ported to my mp3 player :)

Peerless said...

Where are you posting your blogs..maintainig a secret one without my knowledge?

Bhavya said...

Ashok,
R U in LinkedIn ?
Can I have ur profile link to be connected.